Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Aceptation



I can believe he’s doing this. I mean. He IS doing it, and he definitely doesn’t mean what it seems, but he’s doing it and I feel so excited it is almost embarrassing.

And all this because I sneaked in his room again. As I do every night, but he wasn’t asleep this time, so he brought me back to my room over his shoulder while I faked being mad at him, even if inside I was giggling like crazy. 

 
Art by me

 Once there, he threw me over my own bed and held my hands with his left hand, tying them with a rope with his right one. Then he tied the rope to the bed and looked at me.

 “Now you’re staying on your bed ALL the night, all right?"

I scowl. “Are you going to leave me here like that, you bastard? Where anyone can find me and do wathever they want to me?”

“I will close the door”, he mumbles, blushing to death. And he turns back to leave, while I continue shouting.

“Do you expect me to stay here as if nothing had happened? I’ll cry and shout and yell until somebody hear me, and wonders what happened, and even if you lock the door, they’ll open it, and find me here, helpless, tied to a bed just wearing a nightdress and a pair of panties, with them and my hair all messed. What do you think they’ll do? Eh? What, what, what????”

He has left the room while I was talking, not even daring to look back, but I’m sure he didn’t stop hearing me, because a few minutes after he comes back and unties me with a sigh. I sit down on the bed.

“What now? You changed your mind?”. I try to sound as furious as I can, but I knew he would do this, and I can’t be mad at him for long. Not when he has his head down and his green eye seems so guilty. “Have I your permission to go to your bed again???”

He just hugs me as if I were a teddy bear and pushes me back to the bed. I hear his soft whisper on my ear. “I’ll stay here. Just for a while. Until you fall asleep”.

“Ah, of course! Now you do! What if I received a better offer when you left me here? What if…?”

I can’t continue, because he has started stroking my nap, that secret place bigmouthed Darn unveiled for him. I can’t resist it and I purr. Old tricks always work…

“Aah, you cheater…” I pout, trying to sound whiny and sad, but I can’t resist, and I hold his arms, while he hugs me from behind. “You’re so bad to me…”. But even I can’t believe what I am saying…

“Kitty Mari”, he whispers over my ear.

I feel a pleasure chill over my back when he whispers and I feel tempted to attack myself too his weak point, his ears, but I feel so warm and so good I just can’t move. I purr again.

Kyle kisses my nape gently like a good night kiss, and chuckles when he hears me purr. Man, I could die here and I wouldn’t give it a damn. I feel sooo good!!! I almost melt, and I curl a bit more against his strong, protective figure. He replies hugging me gently and smiling. “That’s so you…My bad kitty…”

I can’t help but smile again. That’s why I love him so much. Suddenly, I find myself considering very seriously that offer of marriage, the one I told him I needed time to accept… I say something aloud, and he shifts for a moment.

“OOOH! So you finally accept?”

“You know I would… it was just a matter of time… of being completely sure I want to be by your side to the end of time… and I am now… if you still are…”

He makes me turn to face him and kisses me softly. “Shall we fix a date, then?”, he smiles, sweetly.

“Spring?”, I suggest. “So I can prepare a proper wedding dress”. Maybe that will give me time to find my sister.

He chuckles: “Why everybody chooses spring?”

“You can choose another season if you like”, I reply. “It’s your idea after all”. I really don’t care, I think, but I have the feeling winter is too soon, and summer, too late.
“Ah, no, spring is all right”, he smiles.

“And where?”, I ask. “Here? In Denerim?...Or maybe in Highever?”, I venture, remembering he grew up there. His face changes when I suggest that.

“Can we? In the Chapel of the Cousland castle, maybe? Ryan will be so happy if we do it here, that way we can invite him, and he will help us a lot with the organization! Hahaha!, I can so picture him, saying “Ah, my little brother finally grew up and is settling down!”. And the rest of the team can come with us…”

I smile at his enthusiasm. He’s now like a child in a toyshop. And they say it’s us, girls, the ones who get excited with weddings…

“Of course!!! Shall I start the list of guests?”

“You must do the list of guests, my love”, he says softly. “Oh, we’re going to be so busy!”
He hugs me so tight I get out of breath for a moment, but I don’t mind, because he looks so happy! With luck, he’ll get asleep and forget about going back to his room, I think, while I let myself relax again, and get asleep too.

No comments:

Post a Comment